Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What we've been doing

Well as you know it's the first week of summer vacation for the kids and Charlie also took a week of vacation. We've really not been doing awhole lot this week, yesturday was a beautiful day so Charlie started cleaning out the garage, he sold his old lawnmower so the guy came to pick it up, Leesha and I took the dog for a walk around the resevoir while Robby was lifting weights for football at the school, I had a women's meeting at my church and I got nominated to make all the father's day cards (40-50 cards in a week!?!?!?!) I can handle it. Today it's suppose to rain so it looks like it's another day inside so I'll work on some of them today. Hopefully I'll be able to upload a pic tonight.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment