Tuesday, June 9, 2009



Here's another card I made last night for a gentleman at our church. Again the base is just white cardstock and everything is from hobby lobby except the balloon they came from my mother-in-law a few years back which I do believe came from somewhere on the internet. I made both of these cards just simple ones since I run out of ideas for a man's card.

Charlie is on vacation this week and we really are just being lazy. Yesturday it was raining til the evening so we did a little shopping, me and Leesha went into Joann fabrics to get zig's 2 way glue so I could restick my cricut mat and I was looking around and found the cropper hopper paper storgage containers for 3.59 how cheap is that? I'll post a pic of my new holders once I get them filled. I also bought a new trimmer for 10.00 (from cricut) since my other one broke. Then we were off to walmart, Charlie was on a mission to find a gadget that would allow us to be on the internet and xbox live at the same time, we found one but it locks up the compute when both are running. :( Today we are taking junk to millirons and he's working in the garage. I might do some scrapbooking since I developed pics the other day of course these pics are about 1 year old from when robby went to washington dc with his 8th grade class. He got some really good pics.

I'm off to study my bible now, I was a little crouchy yesturday since I didn't take the time to study

Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment