Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello!!!

Everything is back to normal I think. Charlie went back to work today, but man do I miss him being around. It's so much fun having him at home even though he thinks it drives me nuts but it don't I really do enjoy it. For the last couple of days we haven't done much, I froze the stawberries that I picked ( I got 5 quart size bags which isn't too good but not bad either, they'll be nice this winter we want a good taste of summer :)), saturday we rented some movies, we got bedtime stories, marley and me, mall cop, 300, and some other war movie that Robby got, we also got fireproof OMGsh that movie is so good if ya haven't seen it yet please do so, it's such an inspiritational movie (don't tell Charlie but it had him in tears also). Here's the website if ya want to read about it before getting it http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/. I don't want to return it :( It really hits home with me and Charlie cuz 9 years ago we seperated and I just wouldn't give up on him, he made the comment the other night that this movie was somewhat based on us it is a funny thing though at the time I was just doing what God told me to do, I had no idea what kinda outcome we would have but I plugged along anyway, 9 years later we are getting very serious about our faith and really working together. THANK YOU GOD FOR KEEPING ME ON THAT PATH!!!! I have a wonderful husband and someday with the good Lord's help he'll have a trusting wife again.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment