Friday, June 12, 2009

Robby,Leesha and me picked about 2 1/2 gallons of strawberries at my dad's today. I'm going to freeze them so we have some really good strawberries this winter. I have this awesome recipe for a dessert that has pound cake,banana's,stawberries,cool whip and vanilla pudding all mixed together. If I remember I'll post it.
Here's 1 of the cards I made today for the women's group at church,we had some "sickers" that needed to get some get well cards so I made them. The cardstock is from stampin up (I know it was the "in colors" a few years ago so I'm not exactly sure the name) the white cardstock is from hobby lobby,stamp is from my mother-in-law (actually it's stampin up) I used my colored pencils for the coloring and I also used my blending pen so I didn't have such dark colors.

This is another get well card- I used a oval stamp I got from hobby lobby and shaded it with lovely lavandar stampin up ink, the stamp is from my mother-in-law (I think she just bought it by itself so it's not from a set) then I colored it using my new toy's I bought oil crayons last night from hobby lobby I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE EM' these things are awesome! The pink ribbon I got from JoAnn fabrics off the $1 rack. Hey I do actually shop at other stores not just hobby lobby (wait a minute when you read my past post it seems like my supplies are bought at hobby lobby) ok ok mayb I do love hobby lobby. Well it is the closest craft store to me so that's where I go!


This one is for a family who lost 2 of it's members last year, they died from a motorcycle accident so the ladies wanted a "thinking of you" card. The black cardstock is from hollow's (not hobby lobby??),flowers and stems is from doodle this (stampin up) I used my white craft ink, I made the red glitter brads from natalie's website again ( I love those things) I experimented with cutting grass (how hard is it to cut grass out of paper?) I didn't really care for the way it turned out but hey it was my first time.
Last night we took the kids to eat and was going down park avenue to go to hobby lobby (I needed more cardstock to finish the father's day cards) and low and behold we lost our brakes!!! You talk about 1 scared woman! We went right through a red light. Thank God Charlie is a professional driver. He got us home safely. THANK YOU HONEY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment