Saturday, June 6, 2009

Here's a card I made last night for a couple at our church. The green cardstock is stampin up certainly celery I do believe, the flower paper came from hobby lobby, I used my decorative siccors to make the scalloped edges,the brads are from creating keepsakes that I added glitter to by using my versa mark ink,heat and stick powder,gold glitter and heat gun here's the link if ya would like to see complete instructionshttp://nataliesimmons.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html scroll down til ya come to custom made brads. Natalie is very talented and I love seeing her creations :)
This one is made for a gentlemans birthday at church I'm not to happy with it but I come to a creative block everytime I make a "man's" card :( anyway all paper is from stampin up I know the green is certainly celery but I'm not sure the name of the blue one, I used a cake stamp from one of my "early" stamp sets so there's no name on the box, I used my red and silver stickles to outline the flame and the inside of the cake, I made the holes using a hole punch ( didn't do to well with those I definalty can't do straight lines it's just not in my gene's hehehe).
I woke up this morning to beautiful God givin sunlight and birds chirping, is there really any other way to wake up? Um maybe breakfast in bed!
Have a blessed day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment