Monday, June 22, 2009



Here's the card I made for my honey! I used paper from hobby lobby,ribbon from stampin up, and then I used my cricut with the markers to write the happy father's day, the silver brads are from creating keepsakes from QVC.
Here's the card I made for my dad. He loves his garden and spends all day in there so he has the "pretties garden". The dark brown and tan paper is from hollow's (the tan paper I got went then wrinkled it up and dried it out with the iron, I did this a few years ago and had a piece of scrap left which I used to make the "dirt") the stamps are from on the farm stampin up.
Father's day was really busy for us. Robby had to go to Toledo for football camp so we spent most of the traveling. We got him settled in though, he called 2 times last night he said he was very sore. They did alot of running and his legs hurt (good think I sent him activeon to rub on his calves he gets charlie horsed easy in his legs). We finally made it home about 4 and then Charlie had to go to work. Me and sis really just relaxed. I had a toothache in which I need to call the dentist to have my tooth pulled.
Hope every one is doing great!
Hopefully I'll be back later with a scrapbook page or two I'd like to get some pages done of the kids.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment