Thursday, June 11, 2009

This card I made for the gentlemen at my church. I was nominated the other night at the womens meeting to make all the cards for the guys for fathers day. The brown cardstock is from hollows, the orange cardstock is from stampin up, the blue is from hobby lobby, the stamps is from my mother-in-law (thanks maw for saving me :)) I used some brown chalk on cream cardstock to give the background a little worn out look. The sentiment read May happiness touch your life today as you have so often touched the lives of others. On the inside I'm going to print "happy dad's day from your father-God". Oh by the way I was blog hopping again today and came across these 2 blogs. Check em out! They are quit informative and humorous :)
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment