Monday, June 1, 2009

get well







I've been having a lousy mood today so I finished up the get well cards that I needed to make.

The top one is for our friend Anita, she's having gallbladder surgery on Wednesday. Please say a prayer for her. I made it from stampin up card stock (not sure what name), the stamp is from hobby lobby and the ribbon is from joann fabric.

The middle card is made for the gentleman Charlie works with. Paper is from hobby lobby and the stamp is from stampin up (loads of love I think is the name). I drew the stitching with black gel pen.

The last card is for my aunt who had gallbladder surgery on Saturday. Paper from hobby lobby, stamp is stampin up doodle this,buttons and ribbon are stampin up also. I used my cotton candy stickle in the center of the petals. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment