Sunday, July 26, 2009



This card I made for my pastor and his wife. Their anniversary was 2 weeks ago so I'm a little late. The paper came from hobby lobby and I used my doodlecharms cricut cart to cut the flowers and used the home accents one for the stems and the word love. I hope they enjoy it!

Sorry I haven't been posting but this past week as been a busy one. Robby had lifting and football camp til 9 pm and Leesha had vacation bible school this week at church from 6-8 so I've done alot of driving this week. I'm ready for a break! This week I'll hopefully get alot done.

Yesturday we were extremely busy cleaning out the back porch, it's a room that was added to the house years ago when they put the cistern back there so that's where my washer and dryer are, it gets extremely cold in the winter cuz there's no insulation out there, so I've had the water to the washer freeze on me a couple of times since we moved here in 2001, but hey I'm just thankful it's not every winter that it happens :)

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and I'll be back soon

God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment