Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I can't sleep!!!

I'm worried about the finances as usual. Why can't things just go right? I'm going to be really honest, Charlie and I have hit another financial heartache it's called cash advances and we are not able to pay on time. They call anywhere from 6-10 times a day and I'am really worried they are going to start calling Charlie's work. We have tried to set up payments but they said that it has to be paid in full. I tried to get a loan yesturday to get them paid off and was denied, what lesson am I suppose to learn here? Up until now we've not had a hard time paying them, why now? I don't like getting these things, it's so hard to pay them and your bills at the same time. I just want off of them for good. Oh boy I'm getting sleepy now. I'll post tomorrow after I do some bible study. I'm studying the book of Proverbs now and from what I've heard there's alot of verses in there that really teach you how God wants us to live so we can be blessed. Please say a prayer for us that we get through this little heartache safely!

Have a wonderful night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment