Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm so excited!!!

I wasn't sure if I was going to post today cuz once again I have so many thoughts going through my mind, but I was on this blog http://reneeswope.blogspot.com/2009/06/future-and-hope.html and was looking around and noticed at the top of the page "what's D6", well that's interesting so I clicked on it and here's what I got http://www.d6conference.com/. I started reading and found out it's about raising our kids up to be Godly people. Holy Moly I've been on how to approach my kids with the way God want's us to live but I've been a little stumped since I'm really just finding out myself. I was worried that I would be overbearing but in reading deuteronomy I realized that it is my responsibility to teach them ( I already knew that but I didn't know how, I was raised not to be too overbearing). So if you are stumped on how to teach your children God's ways then please head on over with me and we'll learn together. I want my children to know what God says not what humans tell them.

Thanks for stopping by for a little chat and I'm sure I'll talk more on this later
Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment