Friday, July 31, 2009

Little crafty things!






I









I obviously uploaded my images wrong but anyways here's what we got. The top two are sympathy cards, the first one is for a gentleman that Charlie works with who lost a friend last week (all paper came from hobby lobby, the stamped image is a callie lily that I embossed, then I punched out ribbon holes to run the ribbon through which came from joann fabrics off the $1 rack), the next one is for my mom and dad's preacher and his wife who lost their daughter on sunday to cancer (the paper is from a paper pack from joann fabrics, I'm not sure what the name of the stampin up punch is I love this thing, I stamped the trees with versa mark and then embossed them with white embossing powder, then I stamped the tree trunk just under the one that I raised up with glue dots) the next one is a scrapbook page that we put together at my mil's stampin up party on wednesday, then next one is a "belated" anniversary card for a couple at church.
Hope you enjoy! I'll be posting crafty items that my daughter made later today so come back and see what my little crafter did!




No comments:

Post a Comment