Sunday, July 5, 2009






HAPPY BELATED FOURTH OF JULY!
We didn't do anything to celebrate yesturday cuz our town has a festival called bicycle days the weekend after the fourth so that's when we do our fireworks. But we did have an exciting evening though, see little guys? well we found them up by our house and they were crying which scared me, when Robby found em this one in my hand was bleeding across his back, but as you can see from the pics above he's recovering just fine! today we are going to rebuild their burrow for their momma to come back and see what happens, I might end up taking them to a wildlife rehab somewhere. I was going to try to raise them myself til I read on the computer it's illegal to raise wild rabbits! Darn it, I'm a little attached to them now....

No comments:

Post a Comment