Saturday, May 30, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Our poor kitty just gets to sit at the window while we are all outside :(. "this stinks" says O'malley
Rojo had a blast outside like he always does. He loves to roll in the grass. No wonder I fights with fleas every summer.

Leesha had a little friend come over for awhile and they played ball. She loves having "company".



Robby got the job of cleaning out the car. Well as of november it's going to be his car so he better learn how to take care of it. hehehehe!



Before Charlie could do the weekly mowing he had to sharpen the blades. I'm so glad he loves his new toy. He bought a john deere a couple of weeks ago.



This is my only flower that I got this year but that's ok they are a little expensive.

Robby and I decided to do some herbs this year. The two in pots are chives and thyme. I hope they do ok.


Sorry I deleted my pic :(

These are 2 cucumbers hills. One is just regular cucumbers and the other one is my pickling cucumbers.





This is what we got done on saturday afternoon. Here's the pic of our garden that we put out, it has lots of tomato plants, we put out some eggplant, green peppers, green onions, and Robby and I found purple sweet peppers, oh yeah and there's fennel in there too. Over on the other side we planted a row of potatoes.
Hope everyone has a blessed and enjoyable weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment