Monday, May 18, 2009

Introducing myself

Hello world :) I'm so thankful to be here. I've tried blogging earlier but I guess I lost my zip. So I'm doing it again. I'm a some what crafty person who likes to scrapbook, make cards and cook. I have a wonderful family my husband Charlie of 15 years and a 15 year old boy Robby and 9 year old girl Leesha. Just a warning for those who might read this blog---there will be posts that are happy, funny,straightfoward,just blogging and sad. So if you can handle alot of confussion then I hope ya enjoy reading. The biggest thing that I do is try to serve my Lord the way he wants me to by living my life the way he wants me too. Man that can be challenging sometimes with some of the things that the devil throws at ya but hey what don't kill us only makes us stronger right.

Have a blessed day and I'll see ya tomorrow
I'm going to work on my template now

No comments:

Post a Comment