Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good afternoon

Man have I been busy, I didn't get to study my bible the way I like to but I have a friend in need so I think I needed to be there for her. Prayer request: I have a very good friend that is going through a really rough time financially and emotionally right now and needs some prayers. She's thinking about divorcing her husband and really needs some clarification on what to do. So please send up a prayer for Jesus to show her how He wants her to handle this.
I did manage to get some cleaning done today and finished up my laundry. I'm hearing that alot of people have gotten water in their house. Not good. Our basement has been dry but I've not noticed any real heavy down pours either.

I need to go and pick up the kids
Have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment