Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just a few thoughts

I've been reading a book (yes I can read books and a computer what a mulittasker I'am :)). It's called Between Women of God by Donna Otto. It's a book about mentoring to other women. I've not had alot of positive influence in my life as far as women speaking openly to me about marriage and hardships just general things us women feel and go through. This book is about taking the time to be open and honest with other women about the things that you have gone through and the feelings that you've had and sharing them with other women as encouragment that they are not alone. I wish that I would have been able to have more positive influence in my life with the things that I have gone through. So to all you out there, find someone who needs to hear that they are not alone in this female world, that someone else has gone through things just as them and have had the same feelings as they are. Alot of times we are to embarrassed to admit the things we have gone through or the feelings that we have had. Please know that every feeling and everything that we have gone through can be used in positive ways to help someone else.
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment