Saturday, May 30, 2009

Busy evening last night and my daughter

Man I was wiped last night! Robby had a weight lifting max out last night at the high school. The family members got go watch the boys and girls lift weights and then we sponsored them, so much per pound lifted. It was hot in there and then it started raining :(. Oh well he ended up getting 35.00 in donations for the football team and weight room so it was worth it. There were alot of white fuzzies floating in the air which set off my sinus', my nose was killing me when I left.
My babies only have 4 days left of school, YEAH!! I love when they are home, but then they get bored and think that they need to go somewhere everyday, boy that's kids for ya uh? Leesha had some difficulty in school this year but we are sending her to third grade anyways, I got her on this website http://www.time4learning.com/ to get her some help this summer ( I think I'm going to have go through the second grade lessons again) then next year she'll work on this to go with what she's learning in school. Extra help! We have a rule that if they don't keep their grades up then they don't get to play sports so she can't play softball this summer, she really doesn't mind though which kinda worries me she has her daddy's attitude "OH WELL". I hope she don't keep it though, I'm trying to get her to setup goals for herself but she's not that interested. It aggravates me though, we study spelling words everyday (tuesday through friday morning) and she knows them when she gets on the bus and most of the time she'll bring home her test with 1 or 2 wrong, I got to the point where I told her that if she missed any she would lose her tv that's in her room. Boy she still trys to push her luck though. Silly kid :) I'm sure she'll get together though. She's definatly my little angel.
This weekend we are putting out the rest of our garden (in this economy we are putting out everything we can) then it's church tomorrow and a graduation party in the afternoon.
Have a blessed weekend and I'll catch monday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment