Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good morning world

Hello everyone. Glad ya stopped by to read my blog! I hope you are having a good day so far. I've got my boy at home today, it's hookey day with mom :). He said that he wanted to spend the day with his momma. Ok that melted my heart so of course he got to stay home. We are going to the christian book store this morning to look for some bibles for him and Leesha,paying some bills,eat lunch and get some groceries. WOW such a fun day with mom uh?hehehehehe.I've been looking around on split coast stampers trying to find something crafty, man do I loose track of time when I'm on that website! Charlie works with 2 guys who are sick so maybe I need to make them some get well cards, I think I'll do that this afternoon. I'll try to post em on here when I get them made.

Cya later!!!
Have a blessed day world.

No comments:

Post a Comment