Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The wee hours of the morning God you are precious!

Now that we are brough current. God wakes me up at 12:44 this morning and I try to go back to bed but He won't have it. I can't sleep when I got hot so guess what..... I was burning up this morning. So I come down stairs and I finally say "Ok God what is it"? He says in a loving voice "enjoy your weekend"? NO!!! I tell him. I hear this little chuckle in my soul and I sit on my couch and have to laugh too. He tells me that if " you would have only listened to me your weekend would have been so different". But God I didn't want to stay there all weekend, I wanted to be home. In my comfort zone doing what I always do. He then points out a few mishaps that I had this past weekend with my attitude and how it affected those around me. WOW!!! I say to myself. I really need to grow up. It's ok, God says, that's why I'm here. I will teach you things that go well beyond your imagination. Things that you think are ok, really are not ok with me. Life is not about you, it's about you glorifing me with your life. Well I surely didn't glorify Him this past weekend. But that's ok, that's what forgivness is for! Now I have to learn my lesson and do what He tells me to do, despite how I feel. So you see, I'm a Jesus girl, who got put in her place by the man who loves her the most.



Thank you Jesus for loving me

~Loradoodle~

No comments:

Post a Comment