Thursday, February 24, 2011

where is God when we are hurting?

Hi bloggers, hope everyone is having a great day! In ohio we are getting prepared for a snow storm that could possibly drop 4-8 inches of lovely snow :( Don't get me wrong I love to see God's amazing work but I don't like to drive in snow at all, but I do love watching it fall as long as all my family is home. Hubby is a truck driver and I hate when he's out driving in that stuff.



Anyways my brother and his wife seperated this past weekend and he's really hurting, I'm sure my sister-in-law is hurting also, I haven't talked to her yet. But how many times when we are hurting do we wonder where God is? He feels sooo far away during our dark hours doesn't he? It seems like when we need to know answers to our questions about what we are going through, we don't hear from God. Why??? I've thought about this all day since talking to my brother, so much needing me to tell him that God will put their marriage back together. I know God can but I also know that there are requirements from us during the process. How do we get those who don't understand that most of the time God doesn't give "yes" and "no" answers. Most of the time our answers come from doing what God asks us to do and in the process He gives us our answers that we have been searching for. I want so much to tell him that God told me he will put their marriage back together when I was praying, but that would be a lie. I pray, then I leave up it to God. But at this moment I'm not the one who is hurting, my marriage is doing really good and our family is doing really good also, so I'm not the one that God would tell that too. How are we going to make the world understand that He wants a relationship with them, that is between them and God? God doesn't want us to have a permnant relationship with Him through other people. We are to tell others about the Good News of Jesus, but the relationship part is up to them, we can encourage them but we can't build it for them.

Father, I pray that you teach me to know when it's time for me to leave the relationship between You and others. AMEN!

Have a blessed weekend

`Loradoodle~

No comments:

Post a Comment